Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Graphic 45's World's Fair Altered File Folder Journal / Mini Album Combination

I'm back with another altered file folder journal / mini album combination. This journal features the Graphic 45 World's Fair paper collection. Here are some more pictures:



Details about the journal:
* Book measures: H- 6 1/2", W- 5 1/16", D- 1 3/4"
* Cloth covered chipboard for the front and back cover
* Exposed spine
* Metal book corners
* Beaded clip closure with handmade tassel
* 4 pockets
* 2 photo mat booklets
* 2 booklets with 6 blank pages in each booklet
* 8 signatures with 12 lined pages (24 front and back) in each signature for a total of 96 journaling pages (192 front and back).
* Edges distressed with a blue denim ink
* 3 tabbed sections file folder style. 

Some page views



The entire album with views of each page can be seen on my you tube channel:

 I also have this journal listed in my etsy store. You can find a link to my etsy store in my sidebar and at the top of the page below the header.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: