Friday, May 13, 2016

Graphic 45's Bird Song Altered File Folder Journal / Mini Album Combination

Three posts in one week! Yay, I'm on a roll! I have one more altered file folder journal / mini album combination to share with you. For this one I used one of my all time favorite paper collections, Graphic 45's Bird Song. I have been hoarding this paper forever because once I have used it all....it's gone as this paper collection is long ago retired. Here are some more views of the outside cover.

Some details about the book:
Cover Size:
H - 6 1/2", W - 5", D - 1 3/4"

Features:
* Elastic / hitch post closure design
* Handmade tassel
* Exposed spine design
* 3 File tabbed sections. 
* 3 Pocket pages
* 2 Flip tag pages
* 2 Photo mat booklets
* 2 Mini journaling booklets with 6 pages in each of unlined paper in a cream color
* 6 Signatures that have 12 lined pages in each signature (24 front and back), for a total of 72 pages (144 front & back) in the book. Pages are cream color.


Here are some inside page views:


The entire album and all the pages can be viewed on my you tube channel:


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: