Hellooooooo! I'm posting my first attempt at altering a composition notebook. I have seen so many pretty and unique ones on Pinterest and other sites but never took the time to try it myself till now. I used Prima's Stationer's Desk for designer papers. The ribbon I used is seam binding that I dyed and then grunged up a bit for a vintage look. Here are some views of the notebook.
Inside front cover and first page:
View of second page:
View of back inside cover:
For more pictures and details of the pockets and tags, check out my video below:
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation!