Sunday, April 14, 2013

Vertical Toilet Paper Tag Mini Album

 I love to make tags and what could be better than a collection of tags in a cute tag album! This is a vertical toilet paper roll tag album that uses an incredibly easy hinge system and toilet paper rolls.  I used a medium weight chipboard, designer papers by K&Company and a handmade flower from a swap I was in. I have cut my tags  from chipboard and both sides have designer paper on them but I still have some more to do to the tags and will have to share those at a later date. I think I may be doing some more embellishing as well to the inside of the album. Meanwhile, you should check out Ginger's (mysisterscrapper) awesome tutorial on how to make the vertical toilet paper roll album. You can find the tutorial HERE for part one and HERE for part two. Her tutorials are well done and so easy to follow. She does some amazing work and creates some beautiful mini albums. I hope you check out her tutorial.
Here is an inside view of the album:



Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

Deni said...

this is really gorgeous as well ! very clever!

Anonymous said...

Well done. I would like to see a tutorial on this.