Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birthday Wishes / Hero Arts and Sizzix Framelits Floral Stamp and Die Set

The current challenge over at ScrapZee.com is to make a card using a color that you do not like. I am not a fan of yellow...it is not a color I enjoy using. Much to my surprise though...I ended up liking my card. Would I make it again? Absolutely....but in another color other than yellow!

Flowers were made using the Hero Arts and Sizzix framelits floral set. Butterfly is made using two Martha Stewart punches. Scallop border is also a Martha Stewart punch and the trellis design is a Spellbinders die. Leaves are made using a Memory Box die.

Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments:

Tina said...

This card is so cute!! Love the butterflies and the whole front!!

Janice W. said...

Another beautiful card Susan!