Friday, July 20, 2012

Christmas Wreath Card

Wow! Two posts in one day from me....and back to back ...LOL! Sorry about that. I meant to add this to the previous post and I no sooner clicked on the publish button when I realized I hadn't added this card to the post. So I decided to just make a separate post for this card. I promised myself I would try very hard to have my Christmas cards done early this year. Of course I say that every year and I always end up at last minute trying to get them all finished up and mailed. I'm thinking about designs though and I had fun making this one.

The wreath is made with the Martha Stewart pine branch punch. I punched several out in white cardstock and then placed them around a circle shape I had cut out with a Spellbinders die. I wanted to keep it simple and more of a white Christmas type of theme. Therefor I chose to have the only color be the red embellies on the wreath and bow. The border design was made using a Martha Stewart border punch. I had fun making the wreath and plan to try it out in green next.

Thanks again for stopping by!

2 comments:

Janice W. said...

Gorgeous card Susan!

Terstamper said...

So elegant! I love the white on white with a touch of colour.

Ter ;)