Friday, May 4, 2012

3x3 Cards

A quick post to get myself updated on my blog. I've been neglecting things here on my blog lately and not posting my projects...sorry about that! These are some more 3x3 cards. The Asian ones were made for the February crop on the Card Swaps forum over at CardMakers. We were to make 4 3x3 cards along with a holder for them. We had a specific holder that we had directions for to make. It went together really fast and easy. The holder holds 4 3x3 cards with envelopes very nicely. There is also a middle section for holding a small pen or stamps. I made mine with a clear acetate top. It would make a nice gift for someone.
I also recently hosted a swap for 3x3 cards and here are a couple of the ones I made.
Both have embossing on them but I had a really difficult time getting a good photo that would show the embossing.

This last 3x3 was made to look like the quilt block the Ohio Star.


Thanks for stopping by. I will be back in just a bit with my project for this week's challenge at Card Swaps.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

They are all awesome Susan!

Becky said...

wow, these are gorgeous Susan. LOve the panda.

Janice W. said...

These are all so pretty!