Sunday, January 23, 2011

Balloon Journey / Happy Hoppers - House Mouse


Squeaking in a card at last minute for the weekly challenge over at the CardMakers CardSwap forum. The challenge is to make a square card. Ummmm...judging by my blog of mostly square cards.....it was an easy challenge to complete. :) Love square cards! I also completed my crafty resolution this month which is to use a stamp each month for this year that I have bought ages ago but never used. Can you believe I let this adorable stamp sit around and collect dust? The image is a Happy Hopper from the House Mouse Stampabilities line. It's called Balloon Journey. I colored it with Prismacolor colored pencils. I also used the Stardust clear gel pen over the balloons after coloring them to add sparkle. Designer paper is by Basic Grey and cardstock is by Bazzill.

While I have your attention....I would like to let you know about the upcoming crop over at CardMakers in the CardSwap forum. Beat The Blues Crop is February 9th - 12th. Four days of challenges and games to get your mojo juices flowing. Yours truly will be hosting one of the challenges on that Friday. I have picked what I think might be a fun and interesting challenge. So if your looking for some inspiration or maybe you would just like to hang out with others who share your passion of card making / paper crafting...then be sure to check the crop out!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Fabulous Birthday Day Card. Love the colors and the the flourishes around the sentiment.

Claire said...

Lovely card with such a sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Janice W. said...

Very cute card Susan! Hope I remember to stop by your hop in February. Thanks for letting us know.