Monday, November 15, 2010

A Birthday Card and 2 Challenges


November is a month jammed pack full of birthdays for me. It's probably my busiest month for making and sending out birthday cards. This one is going to someone special who is turning 21. Her birthday is not actually till December 4th but she currently is spending a semester in Spain studying so this needed to be mailed early to make it over there in time. She has discovered the discos while in Spain and loves to go dancing. So I thought dancing Rosie from Karen's Doodles was perfect for the image. Hope she likes it.

I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Stamp Something - Digi day- using something digital... image, paper etc. My image is digital
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!

Supplies Used:
Designer Paper: Making Memories
Cardstock: Bazzill
Image: Rosie Dance by Karen's Doodles - you can find it HERE
Tools Used: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Paper Shapers flower punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder
Technique - Image colored with Prismacolor colored pencils

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Claire said...

What a fun card - I'm sure she will love it. Hugs, Claire x

Jessie said...

Awww, this is so cute it made me smile :)

Julie said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

GeminiJen said...

That is so cute. Nice job. :)

Becky said...

This is the most adorable image, awesome coloring.
Have a great Thanksgiving. hugs :)

Janice W. said...

Susan your coloring always amazes me! Awesome card!