Friday, March 12, 2010

Fancy Pants / Happy Hoppers - House Mouse


Coming in at the last minute...I am submitting this for the Sketch Saturday challenge #93. Love their sketches! You can see the sketch below as well as HERE.
This is also my 100 post. Can you believe it? When I started this blog I thought I would be forever getting 25 posts and here I am now at 100.

Above is the inside view of the card and below is the sketch for the challenge. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Supplies Used
Image: Happy Hoppers / Fancy Pants by Stampabilities
Sentiment: Computer generated
Printed Paper: The Paper Studio
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Memories
Tools Used: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Martha Stewart leaf punch, photo corner punch by SU and Cuttlebug's swiss dot embossing folder
Embellishments: Pearls by Hero Arts, flowers by Prima and brads by Basic Grey
Techniques Used: Image colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and blended with Gamsol
Completed card size: 5 1/2" square

9 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, Susan -- inside & out! That looks like a fun sketch. I like it. Congrats on your 100th post!

Rosette said...

Wow... another gorgeous one Susan, what an amazing artist you are!!!!

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is a gorgeous card!! I love how you decorated the inside. Congrats on your 100th post!!

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card. Love the colours you've used and the details to. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Susan, Your card is so beautiful and sweet at the same time. I love it all. And that sketch is terrific. All of your elements work perfectly together. I have that paper and the stamp! I think I have to case this one! Love it!
Congratulations on your 100 posts!Look forward to seeing many more.

Patti said...

oh!! why don't I own this bunny yet? She is so sweet and, as usual, your card is outstanding!!

Patti

Patti said...

Oh! and congratulations on your 100th post : ) I hope to see more and more and more!!!

me.

Janice W. said...

This card is wonderful! All the little details are so well thought out. The inside of the card is beautiful as well!

Becky said...

Now this card is down right FABULOUS!! Love the colors.