Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bunny Bath / Happy Hoppers - House Mouse





I'm pretty close to the last minute in posting my challenge card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I chose to use a Happy Hopper image......some buttons......punches to make my flower....a bit of distressing.....and my card was done! There are an awesome number of entries for the Mojo Monday challenge this week....usually is....so grab a cup of coffee and go check them out for some wonderful and creative inspiration!

Supplies Used:
Image: Happy Hopper "Bunny Bath" by Stampabilities
Cardstock: Wausau & Bazzill
Printed Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink "Old Paper" by Ranger
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Paper Shapers Retro Large and Medium Flower Punch
Buttons by Lasting Impressions
Cuttlebug Button Embossing Folder
Twine
Techniques: Image colored with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol. Direct to paper distressing with ink is applied to image.
Completed Card Size: 5 1/2" square

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a creative day!

8 comments:

Judy said...

Cute!! I love the flower. I didn't have any mojo this week. :(

coldwaters2 said...

Love this card that image is great I love those mice images they always look such fun and brings a smile to the face. I also love the colours you chose they are fab.

Hugs
Lorraine x

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is a gorgeous card!! Love the flower and that image is too cute. Great colors.

Becky said...

Wonderful card, love your coloring and those flowers are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love all the paper you've been using lately.
JennyA.

Patti said...

Oh this is so sweet! and I am WILD about your paper selection!! wowie : ) great job!

Patti

Rosette said...

Hiya Susan hunny! :) I was away for the weekend for some rest.. but now I'm back! I made it a point t ocome on oyur blog.. I knew there would be something lovely waiting for me.. look at him!! He's adorable!! :)

Big big hugs xxx

karen said...

what a great card! i love that hopper and its doing what i would like too lol