Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stocking Full of Love / House Mouse

This week over at the Monday House Mouse & Friends Challenge blog, the challenge is "embossing". Some where on your creation you must have some type of embossing whether it be dry embossing, heat embossing etc, and must also include a House Mouse or friend image. I chose to use the House Mouse image "Stocking Full Of Love" by Stampabilities for my image. Image is colored with Prismacolor colored pencils. My embossing was created by using Cuttlebug's Snow Dot embossing folder in my Sizzix BigKick. I chose to keep my card simple by embellishing it with some punch snowflakes and having the sentiment on the inside of the card. Sentiment is: "Wishing you a warm and snugly winter".
Stop over at the House Mouse & Friends challenge blog and check out the fantastic creations for this challenge!

10 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Such a cute card Susan! I love that cuttlebug folder. It's perfect with that stamp.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, I love it!! Great card, Sue. Love the embossing, it really completes this card. That is one of my most favorite images from HM. Glad you were able to join us! :)

Rosette said...

I have hated mice all my life.. but I always wish I could adopt the mice on your lovely cards Sue hehe!! :) HugZ xxx
Happy new Year xx

Stacy Morgan said...

This is very sweet, great framing for this adorable image. So glad you could play. Have a Happy and Safe New Year.

Jean McKenzie said...

This is a lovely card and your colouring is so good! So wintery and snugglish!!

Leigh said...

Lovely card. Gorgeous image. Great colouring.

Leigh said...

Also wanted to say, that I like that embossing folder with the wintery theme of the mice and snowflakes.
I'm afraid it doesn't make me feel any cooler here though. Blazing hot.
Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Tami Bayer said...

Love how the background looks like a whole cloth quilt. Gorgeous!

Sharon said...

Cute, cute, cute. The embossing gives your card the wow effect. Gorgeous!

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and thanks for finding the time to join in. x